At LHPU, we help our graduates prepare for their future not only with the technical experiences they’ve gained but with soft skill training. One of the most important aspects of landing a job is being comfortable and ready for your interviews.
How to Prepare for an Interview
- We encourage all of our students to practice their interviews as much as possible; you can never over practice!
- We also recommend researching the company you are interviewing with before the interview.
- Record yourself practicing your interviews, if not on video, then at least audio. This way, you can go back and listen to yourself and assess what you might need to improve on.
- Review your engineering fundamentals.
- Align your resume with the job description so you can easily share with your interview how you are the right person for this job.
- Know what type of interview you are going to have and prepare for that.
Learn More About the Power of Practice
The more you practice, the more confident you will be, and the easier the interview will be. If you are looking for a way to further your engineering experience, LHPU focuses on hands-on training and soft skill development to give students the head start they need to succeed. Contact us today to learn more.