Whether you are an aspiring engineer looking to gain a competitive edge in your job search or you’re a current engineer looking to sharpen your skills, LHPU’s Online Engine Controls Course is the perfect opportunity for you!
The ultimate goal of the Online Engine Controls Course at LHPU is to teach students how to design a minimum and a maximum governor which controls the minimum and maximum engine speeds.
Students will also learn:
- Fundamentals of Controls Design and Simulink
- Introduction to Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) Controllers
- Modeling Strategies and Best Practices
- Simulating Systems Using Simulink (Software-in-the-Loop (SIL))
- Learning Details of a Supplied Engine Model in Simulink
- Introduction to Engines and States
- Introduction to Speed Limiters
- Creating an Idle Feedback Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) Controller for the Engine
- Isolating Engine Operation into Engine States and Applying the Appropriate Controller in Each State
- Adding Pedal-Based Engine Control to the Engine Control Strategy
- Building a Maximum Governor RPM Limiter into the Engine Control Strategy
- Model Review Given to Audience
Why Choose the Online Engine Control Course?
Skilled embedded controls engineers proficient in strategy development using Simulink are in high demand in the automotive industry. By taking this course online with LHPU, you can learn these valuable skills in your own time.
Learn More About the Online Engine Control Course
If you are interested in learning more about this course or any of our other courses, contact us at LHPU today!